I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

30/01/2017

The Sliming Of Isaac Challenge - Rules

Hello; I am Cat Chaos - master of ridiculous challenges. This year, I’ve come up with some serious gaming tasks for our good friend Mog Anarchy. Today, I’m going to explain to you, the rules of my first new challenge: The Sliming Of Isaac.


What is The Sliming of Isaac?

Mog is playing The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth. Mog must play as Isaac on hard mode and make it to The Chest. If Boss Rush, Hush or Mega Satan are available, she must fight them. Mog must explore every unlocked non-special room before attempting the next floor. Mog is not allowed to purchase items from the devil room, but angel room items are fine.

Every time Mog takes damage, I shall keep a note of it on this on-screen tally. Every hit of damage taken will add 500ml of gunge to the accumulated total that Mog will have dumped over her at the end of each level.
What counts as taking damage? Anything that causes Isaac to cry out in pain - with the exception of health down pills. Sacrifice rooms, blood donation machines, cursed rooms and self-inflicted damage all count, however.

Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment