I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

24/01/2017

Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - Blanca

Today I'm going to show you around the RV of one of my favourite Animal Crossing characters - the playful prankster cat with a mysterious face - Blanca.

Blanca is a local RV, meaning she shows up randomly in your campsite without the use of an Amiibo.

For blogs on other Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - click here.

The exterior of Blanca's RV is patterned in bright red and yellow and decorated with comic book style speech bubbles.

The interior of Blanca's RV is primarily Cabana themed and includes some nods to her joker personality, in the form of the Jester Shirt and Makeup Case, and also a nod to her species with a Cat Tower.
Furniture for sale:
  • 1 piece of wallpaper
  • 1 piece of carpet
  • 2 pieces of clothing
  • 7 pieces of furniture
Total cost: 33 MEOW coupons.
Yellow Flooring (Carpet)
Can only be bought from RVs

Cabana Armchair (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can also be purchased from the Island gift shop for 40 medals

Cabana Bed (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can also be purchased from the Island gift shop for 40 medals

Cabana Lamp (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can also be purchased from the Island gift shop for 40 medals

Cabana Table (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can also be purchased from the Island gift shop for 40 medals 

Cat Tower (Furniture)
Can only be bought from RVs (was previously available as DLC)

Crayons (Furniture)
Can only be bought from RVs

Daisy Tee (Clothing)
Can also be purchased from Able Sisters 

Jester Shirt (Clothing)
Can also be purchased from Able Sisters 

Makeup Case (Furniture)
Can also be purchased from Timmy & Tommy 

White Brick Wall (Wallpaper)
Can only be bought from RVs

2 comments:

  1. I loved Animal crossing on Gamecube. I've been thinking of getting the ones for the DS ( Maybe eventually get a 3DS but not just yet.)

    You might get a kick out of this article from a gut that runs a blog called bogleech.
    http://www.bogleech.com/ac.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would skip Wild World and go straight to New Leaf - Wild World cut out so much stuff we loved from the original Animal Crossing - like the island - and New Leaf brought it back. :)

      Delete