I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

30/01/2017

Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - Booker

Today I'm going to show you around the RV of the mumbly and somewhat chunky British bulldog Booker.

Booker is a local RV, meaning he shows up randomly in your campsite without the use of an Amiibo.

For blogs on other Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - click here.


The exterior of Booker's RV is coloured with the three colours of the Animal Crossing police uniform, blue, white and gold and features their emblem.


The interior of Booker's RV is camping themed - complete with cookware, campfire and sleeping bag - so he's combining the best of both worlds by camping outside... inside an RV?


Furniture for sale:
  • 1 piece of wallpaper
  • 1 piece of carpet
  • 7 pieces of furniture

Total cost: 27 MEOW coupons.
Camp Stove (Furniture)
Can be obtained from NPCs camping in igloos, or purchased from RVs

Campfire Cookware (Furniture)
Can be obtained from NPCs camping in igloos, or purchased from RVs

Dirt Floor (Carpet)
Can only be bought from RVs

Meadow Vista (Wallpaper)
Can be obtained from Sahara, or purchased from RVs

Picnic Table (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can be purchased from Timmy & Tommy or purchased from RVs

Plastic Canister (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can only be bought from RVs

Propane Stove (Furniture)
Can be obtained from NPCs camping in tents, or purchased from RVs

Sleeping Bag (Furniture)
Can be obtained from NPCs camping in tents, or purchased from RVs

Smoker (Furniture)
Can be obtained from NPCs camping in igloos, or purchased from RVs

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete