I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

03/04/2013

My Xbox 360 Emergency Kit

Nothing is worse than seeing a one-day only awesome Xbox sale on DLC or XBLA arcade games and not having any available Microsoft Points. Also, when you're between cash, waiting for pay day and suddenly that amazingly expensive DLC suddenly has like 99% off and you have NO cash to get it - every serious sale-surfer should invest in my new invention; the Xbox 360 Emergency Kit:
What no gamer should be without.


(Made simply using an old cardboard box, a plastic documents wallet, glue and some double-sided tape.)

No comments:

Post a Comment