I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

03/12/2015

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Shelly Can't Build Snowmen

As you are no doubt aware, if you've ever played an Animal Crossing game in the Wintertime before - when it's snowy in your town, you can build snowmen. In the original Animal Crossing, you could only build standard snowmen, who would then send you snowmen furniture in the mail if you had built them with the correct proportions.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, you can now build a whole family of snowmen, all of whom will give you different rewards - a big snowman who is the dad, two medium sized snowmen that are a boy and their mother and a little snowman, who is called a Snowtyke. 

This is what a completed family looks like:
One day, while playing Animal Crossing, Shelly had a little accident when building a snwoman. She was going for a medium-sized one - but accidentally rolled the body onto the head - which made the game think the small body was meant to belong to a Snowtyke. Then this happened:
If I ever need cheering up, I just look at these screenshots of Shelly's ridiculously top-heavy snowman. I thought it was hilarious at the time, and still do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment