I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

15/12/2015

Unboxing: Arcade Block Grab Block #1

I'm a proud subscriber to Nerd Block's Arcade Block monthly subscription box - every month, I'm sent a lovely box of video game merchandise, including a T-shirt. 

They cost $20 CANADIAN. Therefore, are much cheaper than most other subscription boxes. Including shipping costs to the UK, they only cost me around £24, which also includes the extra cost for asking for a larger T-shirt size. Fucking awesome.


Every month, you can also order a GRAB BLOCK - which cost $10 CANADIAN; half the price of a regular monthly box - and as far as I can see, Grab Blocks are a mash up of items and shirts given away in previous months - ideal if you're a collector or a new subscriber who missed out on previous months' items.


Here's my unboxing of my first (of no doubt many) Grab Blocks:





And here's a closer look at some of the contents:
Mortal Kombat Scorpion plush
Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game soundtrack
Scott Pilgim/Rock Band wristband
Sonic The Hedgehog fridge magnets
Sonic: Worlds Unite #1 comic (with Arcade Block variant cover)
Team Fortress 2 Team Red VS Team Blue T-shirt
Stay tuned for more Arcade Block unboxings!

And here's an exclusive for my blog readers; one of the testing videos Shelly and I filmed while we were deciding on the best angle to film at:


(This video is totally unlisted, only awesome blog readers will ever get to see it. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment