I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

30/11/2015

Unboxing Video: 1999 Team Rocket "Devastation" Pokémon TGC Theme Deck

I've recently got back into collecting Pokémon cards - basically I dug out my old box of cards, bought myself an Ultra Pro binder, 50 card sleeves and began sorting out my old 1990s cards into numerical order. My favourite set, despite how unplayable they are in the competitive TCG are the Team Rocket set.

To boost my collection, I bought myself a theme deck - which was new, but not shrink-wrapped for £12 on eBay. I've been wanting to film an UNBOXING video for a while now - so I thought I'd start with this theme deck - the 1999 Team Rocket "Devastation" deck.

As you can see, I've finally got around to verifying my stupid YouTube account and began making my own video thumbnails. They're so pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment