I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

21/12/2015

Unboxing: Arcade Block November 2015

This is my first monthly Arcade Block. :)

For a fee of $20 CANADIAN per month, Arcade Block will send you a lovely box of gaming merchandise, including a T-shirt. Shipping costs vary, depending on where you live, and larger T-shirt sizes cost a few $ extra - overall, my boxes including shipping, work out at about £24.

I can also confirm, this box was shipped on the 25th of November and arrived at my house on the 5th of December - 10 days shipping from Canada to the UK, not too bad.




And here's a closer look at some of the contents:
Halo 5 2016 calendar
Uncharted Titans vinyl figure
Resident Evil mansion key (Sword Key)
The Legend of Zelda wine cork
Angry Birds K'Nex blind bag
Yoshi ugly Christmas sweater T-shirt
Stay tuned for more Arcade Block unboxings!

No comments:

Post a Comment