I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

11/12/2015

I'VE GOT POKÉRUS AGAIN!!!

Remember before when I documented the first time I encountered the rare EV-raising disease known as Pokérus? 

Well, Shelly and I are playing through Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver again - this time we're only playing it together - quite easy to do, seeing as how we live together now - and last time I contacted Pokérus.

Well, I was having a faff around on Pokémon Sapphire, catching some stuff to trade into mine and Shelly's games via the Pal Park feature. As you can see, I have found something again...
I'm bloody annoyed. I've always wanted to catch a shiny Pokémon. For those who don't know, the odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon are 1 in 8192. The odds of catching Pokérus, which by the way, doesn't just appear in battle like a shiny Pokémon does - you need to defeat or capture a wild Pokémon to get it - running doesn't work (hence the reason I never run) - the odds are 1 in 21,845.

I've caught Pokérus TWICE, on two different games - and NEVER found a shiny!

Of course, the poxy red Gyarados doesn't count...

No comments:

Post a Comment