I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

19/02/2017

Glitchfest: Oblivion's Floating Bush

You're probably sick of me going on about glitches in Bethesda games - but there's just so many of them! Here's a challenge for you - play through a Bethesda game and see how long you last before you encounter a glitch - choose your difficulty level:

Fallout 3 - Easy

Oblivion - Medium

Fallout: New Vegas - Hard

Skyrim - Very Hard

Anyway...

While playing through Oblivion, I found a random bush out in the middle of the countryside, floating. I couldn't get it to move either - seeing as how your characters just pass through bushes when you walk into them. As the Oblivion map is so enormous, I never encountered this bush again - but I bet it's still there... floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment