I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

09/02/2017

Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - K.K. Slider

Today I'm going to show you around the RV of everyone's favourite guitar-playing dog - K.K. Slider. Please bear in mind - K.K. has two different RVs - his DJ K.K. one (which is a local RV) and his K.K. Slider one (which is an Amiibo RV.)

K.K. Slider is an Amiibo RV, meaning he requires the use of his Amiibo in order to appear.

For blogs on other Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - click here.


The exterior of K.K. Slider's RV is decorated with a monochrome black and white pattern and is adorned with music notes.


The interior of K.K. Slider's RV gives off the vibe of a hipster apartment to me - with the bare walls and floorboards, adorned with vinyl record covers and instruments strewn around. His outfit here also screams hipster.


Furniture for sale:
  • 1 piece of wallpaper
  • 1 piece of carpet
  • 4 pieces of music
  • 6 pieces of furniture

Total cost: 36 MEOW coupons.
Brown Seat (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can only be bought from RVs

DJ K.K. Booth (Furniture)
Can only be bought from RVs

Guitar Case (Furniture)
Can only be bought from RVs

K.K. Cruisin' (Music)
Can be bought from Timmy & Tommy, obtained from K.K. Slider or bought from RVs

K.K. Jazz (Music)
Can be bought from Timmy & Tommy, obtained from K.K. Slider or bought from RVs

K.K. Song (Music)
Can be bought from Timmy & Tommy, obtained from K.K. Slider or bought from RVs

Metal-Rim Table (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can only be bought from RVs

Modern Wood Flooring (Carpet)
Can be bought from Timmy & Tommy or bought from RVs

New 3DS - K.K. (Furniture)
Can only be bought from RVs

Pondering (Music)
Can be bought from Timmy & Tommy, obtained from K.K. Slider or bought from RVs

Wii U Console (Furniture)
Can be obtained from a fortune cookie or bought from RVs

White Brick Wall (Wallpaper)
Can only be bought from RVs

1 comment: