I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

02/11/2013

The Walking Dead: My Episode 5 Choices!

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

Here we are, the final episode of the main storyline, only the results from the DLC 400 Days episode left to talk about - let's look at the choices I made during Episode 5 of The Walking Dead game on XBLA. Like before, there will be massive SPOILERS.

This episode was full of nice gory bits and some seriously stomach and arse-clenching moments, which may have reduced some players to manly tears.

This is a screenshot of my results from Episode 5:
This time I found I was in the majority for 4 out of 5 choices, with the exception of choice 3; which is the widest gap I found, with 19% to 81%.

Removed Lee's arm: I thought it would help. I didn't think it would stop Lee from turning, but I thought he might live longer or live his last hours more comfortably, minus an arm. Besides, I like to see some gore. :)

Lost temper: Kenny was seriously starting to get on my tits, he needed someone to put him in his place. I would have loved to keep him down that hole and cover it up with boards so he couldn't get out.

Gave up weapons: I assumed if I disarmed, the stranger would trust me more and would be less likely to shoot me or hurt Clementine. I noticed that I was in a very small of percentage of people who think like this however... Gamers are stupid. :P

Killed Clentine's captor: I was trying kill him, but I fucked up the quicktime event, so Clementine did it herself.

Stopped Lee from turning: I just did the same thing I'd been doing through the game - if someone was going to turn, kill them before they do. Clementine is fucking hardcore.


----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment