I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

24/11/2013

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - A Hilarious Pikachu Photoboard

One of my favourite new features of Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the Dream Suite - I love being able to visit other towns without actually having to go through the whole faff of friend codes and dodgy Wi-Fi connections. It's also immensely satisfying to run haphazardly through some smug twat's flowerbeds of golden roses, watching the dead petals flying all around behind my character's feet.

The only thing I don't like is the pyjamas - my character looks like me, and thus wears big emo glasses - she doesn't wear them in the Dream Suite. If that was me, I wouldn't even be able to SEE the bloody golden roses to trample all over.

I also like visiting the Dream Suite so I can see how other people have organised their towns, what public works projects they've built and if they've  managed to draw some creative flags/signs/photoboards. I often sit there rather envious at the awesome stuff people have managed to draw on that awkward, fiddly little screen. Sometimes however, I find something piss funny, like this:
This is some dude's attempt at a Pikachu photoboard - it made me ROFL out loud. But random dude, I applaud your efforts and thank you for giving me a chuckle. :)

I'll soon be uploading my Dream Code somewhere on this blog (once I've gotten my town EXACTLY how I want it, that is) - and if you want me to visit your town and criticise your photoboards, just drop me an e-mail or leave me a comment below. :)

(I didn't even design my own photoboard... I nicked it from a QR code site...)

No comments:

Post a Comment