I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

05/12/2013

Hot Skitty On Wailord Action: My Thoughts

I love Pokémon games - I've been a fan since the late 90s - my awesome cousin Mark knew that I loved games and I was going away on holiday. So that I wouldn't be bored, he lent me his original Game Boy and a copy of Pokémon Blue - AND LET ME START MY OWN SAVE. How fucking amazing is THAT? Following that, I quickly invested in my own copy of the game and a Game Boy of my own and from then on I bought every new installment of the Pokémon games and was a diehard fan, up until around 2011 when the 5th generation came out. (As I've previously mentioned, I refuse to play any Pokémon game released after Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver.) 

I love Pokémon memes and funny comics - one of my favourites is HOT SKITTY ON WAILORD ACTION. 
For those who aren't familiar - Pokémon Gold & Silver introduced a breeding mechanic in which you could leave a pair of Pokémon at the daycare centre and if they were a compatible breeding group (and one was male, one was female or one was a Ditto), you could breed baby Pokémon that hatched from eggs. When the 3rd generation came along (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald), a very amusing breeding pair was discovered - Skitty and Wailord. This is hilarious due to the fact that Wailord is over 40" long and Skitty is around the size of a small house kitten, about 2". 

Of course, everyone thinks that Skitty is the bitch of the huge Wailord - this being the female Skitty/male Wailord scenario - I prefer this idea:
Skitty is a dominatrix. Many men like to be dominated by women who are smaller than them, and I think that Skitty would fit this bill splendidly. I hope I've implanted terrible thoughts into your brains with my amazing MS Paint skills. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment