I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

23/08/2018

"Look Into My Pies" Alternative Ending!

Did you know that "Look Into My Pies," A.K.A. "The Hypnosis Sketch" originally had a different ending? I wrote *this* ending first, and my two proofreaders said they felt Cat Chaos was too harsh, too mean in it. As a result I re-worked it and used a different ending.

However I did RECORD the original ending - so here it is!

I'll let you be the judge, which do you prefer, this ending, or the YouTube ending? Do you think Cat Chaos was too harsh, or does Charm deserve all the hilarious misfortunes he subjects her to?

No comments:

Post a Comment