I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

31/08/2018

Anarchy Advent 2018!

It's September again, and you lot know what that means...

This is the third year I've done Anarchy Advent, so if you wish, feel free to acquaint yourselves with the previous years... 2016 and 2017...

What is Anarchy Advent?

Anarchy Advent is a 24-day countdown to my birthday, September 24th. So naturally it starts on August 31st and ends on September 23rd. During this time, I will post one UNIQUE piece of content every day to YouTube and where possible, related blog posts on here. By unique, I mean there would only be ONE review, ONE unboxing, ONE Charm Agony rant - in a sense, it's a way for me to challenge myself and try out new things.

While I'm posting this stuff, I also run a competition alongside it - in which the winners can win Steam games or vouchers towards Steam games (or other games on other formats, but thus far, nobody who has placed has asked!)

Competition Details

This year I've decided to narrow the brief somewhat. The last two years were general creativity competitions - and in a way, it still is - but you lot have a requirement set in stone this time.


MAKE MOG A BIRTHDAY CARD.

Whether you want to draw one, write a birthday poem, make a video e-card, write a birthday song or otherwise make a tribute to Mog Anarchy - that is your brief. Essentially, any form of creativity goes - art, music, writing, video, animation, sculpture, embroidery - whatever you're interested in!

The prizes will be games or credit to purchase games on a digital download service of your choice. Last year, the winners all opted for Steam games, but prizes can be arranged for Xbox Live, Playstation Network, Nintendo e-Shop, Amazon, Origin, iTunes etc.

Said prizes are...

  • 1st place - a game or games from your chosen wishlist/format gifted up to the value of £15
  • 2nd place - a game or games from your chosen wishlist/format gifted up to the value of £10
  • 3rd place - a game or games from  your chosen wishlist/format gifted up to the value of £5

Competition runs from August 31st to September 22nd. The winner shall be announced on September 23rd - and I shall showcase all of the entries!

Terms & Conditions

  • Entries must be submitted to me via DM on Twitter or via e-mail - please don't @ them to me, I'd like to keep them a secret from other entrants!
  • Prizes are to be awarded in vouchers or download code only, no physical cash prize.
  • Once you've submitted your entry, I can do with it what I wish, post it on my blog, Twitter, use it in videos or other content etc.
  • If you need anything from me in order to complete your entry - like sheet music to my opening, the colour of my eyes, my shoe size, Jet's inside leg measurement - whatever - just let me know and I shall provide you with whatever you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment