I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

12/11/2015

Glitchfest: Oblivion's Nose-Picker

Glitches? In a Bethesda game? Don't be silly.

While playing through Oblivion for the 2nd or 3rd (I don't remember) time, I snapped this pic of an amusing situation. Not a glitch, per se - but as the entire world freezes as you enter a conversation - we've got this Dunmer guy in the background who looks like he's about to start picking his nose. :)

Have you ever had anything funny happen in the background of Oblivion, Fallout or any Bethesda game for that matter, when the screen freezes? Let me know in the comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment