I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

03/11/2015

Video Game Anagrams I

I'm a fan of anagrams - well, any word puzzles really. I'm an absolute beast at the XBLA title Quarrel - and can kick arse at any in-game puzzles that are based around words. Of course, I never figured out the "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun" anagram in Virtue's Last Reward, but what can you do.

So, I chose a few games, and anagrammed them - admittedly with a little help from the amazing website Anagram Genius - then re-made their logos by scrambling the letters in Photoshop. I may make a few more in the future... :)

Left 4 Dead, Guitar Hero, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Overlord and Alan Wake - enjoy:

3 comments:

  1. Tougher Air is sort of ironic - being Guitar Hero is basically a tougher version of air guitar. And Weak Anal made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete