I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

02/10/2014

The Walking Dead Season 2: My Episode 3 Choices!

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

HERE BE SPOILERS.

Unlike Season 1, I've found myself taking the silent option a hell of a lot. (The "...." speech choice, or Y on the Xbox 360.) Mainly because I found myself not agreeing with any of the other choices - namely when I didn't want to agree with fuckhole Kenny or upset any of the characters I actually like.

Special Sarah is starting to grate on me a little... However, I have a definate favourite character now: Jane. She reminds me a little of Molly from Season 1, but even more fucking hardcore. I hope we get to be BADASSES together. :)

This is a screenshot of my results from Episode 3:
Grrr. Majority rules. I seem to be in the higher percentage for 5/5 choices here... 

Helped Sarah: Special Sarah is really starting to annoy me; however I did feel sorry for her after Carlos slapped the shit out of her. And anyway, I'm BADASS Clementine, I don't care what people say to me for not doing my work.

Told Bonnie about Luke: I was so pleased to see the return of some of the characters from 400 Days - namely Bonnie, because she was my favourite of the lot, and easily the least arseholey one. I forgave her for being a sneaky, Southern ginger bitch and decided to tell her the truth.

Tried to hide the theft: BADASS Clementine time again here. I hoped I could get away with it. (On a somewhat related note, I stole the gold watch in episode 1, but haven't found a single choice that's related to it in any way...)

Watched Kenny kill Carver: As much as I fucking hate Kenny, I hated Carver too. Besides, I like me some gore - and so does BADASS Clementine.

Chopped off Sarita's arm: There was two trains of thought to this one - firstly, Reggie's story proved that if you cut off a bitten arm fast enough, you can survive. But on the other hand, I wanted to upset Kenny - which it certainly fucking did. Unfortunately Clementine broke her BADASS persona I'd been building and pulled out her old stupid sad face that she did all the time in Season 1...

Episode 4 is on its way... :)

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment