I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

24/10/2014

Glitchfest: Skyrim LEAPFROG

A few weeks ago, I started playing SKYRIM. Yes, I know I'm only 3 years late to the party. (I'm currently planning out a long blog about all the reasons why I choose to wait to play these games, bear with me.)

It seems like glitches and Skyrim go together like egg and mayonnaise - I've encountered several glitches that interfered with quests so badly I had to look up solution videos on ways to get around them - I've encountered both the Erikur disappearing underneath Solitude glitch and the falling from the sky after completing The Break Of Dawn quest - both of which required some serious thought and sneaky techniques to get around them as I'm playing on an Xbox 360 and do not have console commands to abuse.

As well as the more awkward glitches, I've encountered a fair few funny ones too, like disappearing NPCs, flying horses and my adopted daughter Sofie frequently getting stuck in weird places in my house, like under the table and behind the beds.

While playing through the Dragonborn DLC, I entered a house in Raven Rock only to encounter this hot mess:

The floor had completely disappeared and all of the loose items were caught in some weird constant falling limbo - I had to use the rugs, benches and tables to play SKYRIM LEAPFROG to escape this sheer nonsense. Ah Skyrim, never change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment