I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

14/10/2014

The Walking Dead Season 2: My Episode 5 Choices!

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

Now I've finished the last episode (I assume; unless they bring out a DLC like 400 Days), I can safely say that season 2 is not as good as season 1.

But as with a lot of games, it can be hard to live up to a Game Of The Year. With the exception of Oblivion and Skyrim, I can't think of any game that's managed to surpass itself after being GOTY. (Behold, three more examples of where this has happened:)
This is a screenshot of my results from Episode 5:
Fucking whoa, I've never seen a divide as big as that one before. I'm assuming it's because I played it only a few days after it came out, so less players are factoring in. I'm in the minority for 4/5 choices here - BADASS Clementine kicks ass. :)

Went for cover: Yeah, fuck the baby, it's all about me. I wasn't risking my arse to save the useless pile of puke.

Tried to help Luke: After Jane, Luke was my favourite, and I hoped that I could have saved him. But obviously, I couldn't. :(

Wanted to leave with Mike: I picked this option just to see if I could actually go through with it - and I wouldn't have minded as much, I could have left Kenny and the filthy baby to freeze to death.

Shot Kenny: FUCK YES. FUCK YES. FUCK YES. 
I'd been waiting for this opportunity for like 6 fucking hours! Killing him felt better than killing Duck AND Larry combined in season 1!

Sided with Jane: Yeah, fuck those strangers. Jane taught me to look out for number one - and I wasn't risking meeting MORE arseholes. For those of you who didn't pick this option - it's quite possibly the best BADASS Clementine moment in the game. :)

So, until next time - if they bring out any more DLC episodes or a season 3. (I'm doubting it though...)

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment