I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

23/10/2014

How My iPod Turned KNUCKLES Into SPIDERMAN

I love iPods; I got an iPod 80GB classic as a present from my mam and dad for passing my GCSE exams in late 2008, all ready for me to wear at college and be all anti-social with. I also really like video game soundtracks, as evidenced by my obvious love of video games. :)

So my iPod (I call her Lisa) is filled with awesome heavy metal stuff, random cheesy 80s and 90s pop and a buttload of video game soundtracks, including Final Fantasy VII (obviously), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and most of the 6th-gen Sonic The Hedgehog games. 

I was sitting on the bus the other day, listening to some music from Sonic Heroes, I was bored and didn't want to make eye contact with the other ugly people on the bus, so I looked at the screen. My iPod is fastidiously organised, by the way, everything has proper titles, album names, dates and album artwork. For video games, I use their box art, of course. 

For those of you who have an iPod Classic, you'll know that the album art gets a weird little mirroring effect, like it's beside some water or something. This is what produced this rather odd result:
Look at Knuckles' head - I saw that and immediatley thought SPIDERMAN. My iPod turned KNUCKLES into SPIDERMAN. How awesome is that? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment