I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

23/01/2016

Opening a Super Mario Lucky Bag!

While mooching for Christmas presents in the clothing chain store known as Primark - I spotted something by the tills. These little shelves are usually full of lip balms, socks, sweets and other crap - but this time I found THIS:

A Super Mario Bros. LUCKY BAG!
Lucky bags, if you were not aware are a childhood staple, a plastic bag filled with sweets, cheap toys, pencils/crayons, colouring/puzzle books and other miscellaneous crap - usually costing around £1 or £2. This one, being an officially liscened Nintendo product was £2.50 - probably a tad too expensive for what it actually is.

Inside I found:
- a colouring/puzzle book (stay tuned for more on that)
- sweets, in the form of a pink lollipop and three packs of powdery fizzy things
- foamy papercraft stand-ups of Mario, Luigi and Yoshi
- what I presume is a tile-matching game
- potentially a game of Mario-themed snap
- a little pencil
- and a sticker sheet

Here's a video unboxing, or un-bagging of this bizarre little collection of items:

No comments:

Post a Comment