I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

16/01/2016

Custom Sims: Aeris (Aerith) Gainsborough, Final Fantasy VII

I like to make custom Sims. I like my neighbourhood to have a handful of Sims I've made mooching around - so they're fun to look out for and see what they get up to.

Obviously, I like to make games characters - so I tried to make a few from my favourite game, Final Fantasy VII.

Bear in mind, I use no custom content or mods - only the items that come included with the expansion packs, stuff packs and store content - it makes it more of a challenge.

So, I present to you, Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough, from Final Fantasy VII.
So, we've got flowers in her hair, the red jacket - longer than the one she wears, mind, pink dress and the massive hiking boots. Good, yes? :P

Can you make a better one? Post it on Twitter and @MogAnarchy :D

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. custom safety vest

    ReplyDelete