I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

13/06/2014

Glitchfest: Borderlands 2 - Glowing Green Trash Bin

Like most gamers; I've come across a lot of weird glitches during my gaming lifetime. In the past few months however, especially playing HUGE games like Fallout 3, Oblivion, Borderlands etc., I'm finding A LOT of odd things happening. Most involve textures or bizarre behaviour of characters and objects - so I keep my phone camera nearby to snap photos of console game glitches, and push F9 to capture screenshots of PC games with Fraps. 

I found this odd texture glitch a few weeks ago while playing through the 3rd DLC for Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt. 
I could interact with this weird mess of glowing neon green and I could pick up the loot from inside, but the texture didn't repair itself, even after I left the area and came back. The only way to get rid of this problem was to reset the game entirely. Not a terrible game-breaking bug like some others I've encountered before, but it amused me nonetheless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment