I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

28/10/2013

The Walking Dead: My Episode 3 Choices!

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
[Episode 1] [Episode 2] [Episode 3] 
----------------------------------------------

We're at the halfway point now; let's look at the choices I made during Episode 3 of The Walking Dead game on XBLA. Like before, there will be massive SPOILERS.

Throughout this episode, Kenny was pissing me off more and more - everything I wanted to do, he disagreed with. God only knows how much he would have whinged on if I HADN'T agreed to bludgeon Larry to death with the saltlick in the meat locker.

This is a screenshot of my results from Episode 3:
 This time I found that I was in the minority for 2 out of 5 choices... Hrrrm...

Shoot the girl in the street: I grew to dislike Kenny immensely, so I did what Lee himself wanted to do. Quite often I pay attention to internal monologues and the player character's needs and wants. Unless they're an arse, of course.

Abandon Lily: I loved Carley, I hated Lily. She deserved to be left behind and eaten alive by the walkers. Bitch, that's what you get for shooting my babe. ¬_¬


Fight Kenny: I assumed you had to - when I see a quicktime event, I've learned not to ignore them. Given the choice I would have done anyway, because Kenny is a dick.

Shoot Duck: Now my reasoning for this is probably different to the other 81% of people. They probably did it because they thought it was the right thing to do - I did it because I hated that fucking kid. The first time shooting him was mentioned I hit that A button so fucking fast.

Help Omid: He was the first one to come into my line of sight, I didn't think anything of it. Again, given the choice I would have picked him anyway because Christa was giving me total bitch vibes.



----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
[Episode 1] [Episode 2] [Episode 3] 
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment