I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

02/05/2018

Frank's Adventure 3 - Fishing Guide

There are a total of six fish you can catch during Frank's Adventure 3 - these can be sold for coins or turned into meals to restore Frank's HP. Certain fish are also required to complete certain quests.

Southern Gola
- It can be caught using the Old Salt Bait.
- It can be sold for 60 coins.
- The meal can restore 2HP to Frank.


Red Squirrel
- It can be caught using the Old Salt Bait.
- It can be sold for 150 coins.
- The meal can restore 3HP to Frank.


Green Parrot
- It can be caught using the Small Dick Bait.
- It can be sold for 240 coins.
- The meal can restore 5HP to Frank.


Fairy Basslet
- It can be caught using the Small Dick Bait, Long Dick Bait and Strong Mosquito Bait.
- It can be sold for 320 coins.
- The meal can restore 6HP to Frank.


Blue Parrot
- It can be caught using the Long Dick Bait and Strong Mosquito Bait.
- It can be sold for 750 coins.
- The meal can restore 8HP to Frank.


Bluestriped Grunt
- It can be caught using the Strong Mosquito Bait.
- It can be sold for 2250 coins.
- The meal can restore 10HP to Frank.


The Fishing Supplies store sells fishing rods and various baits. In order to purchase the fishing rod and all four baits, you will need a total of 2500 coins.

Kirby's Diner can purchase fish for use as ingredients for coins or can turn raw fish into meals that can be used to restore Frank's HP.


As I clearly had nothing better to do - I have produced this comprehensive guide to every single screen on SexyIsland where Frank can catch fish. Simply click on the screenshots to enlarge them.

The Southern Gola can be caught on these screens:

The Red Squirrel can be caught on these screens:

The Green Parrot can be caught on these screens:

The Fairy Basslet can be caught on these screens:

The Blue Parrot can be caught on these screens:

The Bluestriped Grunt can be caught on these screens:

No comments:

Post a Comment