I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

06/08/2017

Gamer's Wardrobe: Custom-Made Virtue's Last Reward T-Shirt

This post potentially contains SPOILERS for the 3DS/PS Vita game Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Virtue's Last reward is probably the best visual novel game I've ever played, it's amazing. If you have even the slightest interest in visual novels, murder mysteries, Japanese storylines/characters or escape-the-room puzzles - you MUST play it.

Anyway, for those of you who've actually played the game, remember this graffiti?
MEMENTO MORI, IF THE NINETH LION ATE THE SUN.

I love anagrams, but I never managed to solve this one - the answer of course was a massive plot twist reveal - and the addition of the extra "E" in ninth really messed with my head every time I saw it. :)

Anyway, I got a plain black Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt and some red Dylon fabric paint - gave them to Ash, found her the screenshot - she went away and came back with this:

She's managed to replicate the typeface almost bloody IDENTICALLY. :)

I've not worn this shirt outside yet, but I don't really look forward to explaining its meaning to the uneducated masses who haven't played this amazing gem of a game.

"Yes, I know there's an extra "E" in ninth... I'm not going to explain it - go and play Virtue's Last Reward." :P

No comments:

Post a Comment