I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

02/03/2017

Luigi's Mansion - Golden Mice Guide

Here is a little guide I've put together in order to help you find and capture all 10 of the elusive golden mice hidden throughout Luigi's Mansion.

Bear in mind, it must be dark in order for golden mice to spawn - so if you miss one, you will get a second chance during the blackout.


Mouse #1
Study
Cheese Mouse

Mouse #1 is found in area 1, in the study. Behind Neville's chair at the desk, there is a hunk of cheese. Examine it to make the mouse appear.


Mouse #2
1F Corridor
Spawn Mouse

Mouse #2 is found in area 2, in the 1F corridor at the T-shaped part of the corridor. Simply enter and exit over and over until the mouse appears.


Mouse #3
Fortune Teller's Room
Cheese Mouse

Mouse #3 is found in area 2, in the Fortune Teller's Room. Behind her chair is a lump of cheese. Examine it to make the mouse appear.


Mouse #4
Dining Room
Cheese Mouse

Mouse #4 is found in area 2, in the Dining Room. Under one of the chairs is a lump of cheese. Examine it to make the mouse appear.


Mouse #5
Kitchen
Spawn Mouse

Mouse #5 is found in area 2, in the kitchen. Simply enter and exit over and over until the mouse appears.


Mouse #6
Tea Room
Cheese Mouse

Mouse #6 is found in area 3, in the tea room. Under one of the chairs is a lump of cheese. Examine it to make the mouse appear.


Mouse #7
Tea Room
Spawn Mouse

Mouse #7 is found in area 3, in the tea room. Simply enter and exit over and over until the mouse appears.


Mouse #8
2F Corridor
Spawn Mouse

Mouse #8 is found in area 3, in the 2F corridor. Simply enter and exit over and over until the mouse appears.


Mouse #9
Safari Room
Cheese Mouse

Mouse #9 is found in area 3, in the Safari Room. Behind the armchair is a lump of cheese. Examine it to make the mouse appear.


Mouse #10
Sealed Room
Spawn Mouse

Mouse #10 is found in area 3, in the sealed room. If the mouse doesn't spawn the first time, you will need to use the mirror to leave, then drop down the chimney again.

No comments:

Post a Comment