I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

02/08/2016

What My Niece Called Pokémon Toys

Remember when I unboxed those fake Chinese Pokémon toys last month?

Well, when my 3-year-old niece was round at my house, I let her play with them - and just out of curiosity I asked her what she would call them. Her answers were awesome - I love the imagination of a little kid! In some cases, she wasn't wrong, either.
Shroomish - "Grumpy Flower"
Cancnea - "Happy Cactus"
Simsage - "Monkey on Fire"
Nidorino - "Flying Hippo"
Spinda - "Silly Bear"
Exploud - "Scary Big Mouth Monster"
Latios - "Blue Bird"
Liepard - "Spotty Evil Cat"
Magcargo - "Funny Snail"
Manaphy - "Green Baby"
Golbat - "Big Bat Vampire"

No comments:

Post a Comment