I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

12/08/2016

Unboxing: Arcade Block July 2016

It's time for my ninth monthly Arcade Block!

As I've previously explained; for a fee of $20 CANADIAN per month, Arcade Block will send you a lovely box of gaming merchandise, including a T-shirt. Shipping costs vary, depending on where you live, and larger T-shirt sizes cost a few $ extra - overall, my boxes including shipping, work out at about £24.

This one was shipped on the 25th of July and arrived on the 11th of August.


And let's take a closer look at the contents:
(I also thank Josh, @JwowBMB on Twitter for letting me know who my little Warcraft figure was!)
Warcraft vinyl figure (Orgrim Doomhammer)
Mega Man helmet speaker
Super Mario Bros. Toad air freshener 
Zelda boss key keyring
Deus Ex signed print
Super Smash Bros. T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment