I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

27/06/2016

Unboxing: Pokémon Advanced Mighty Beanz

Here's something a bit different... 

While browsing teh interwebz I found some videos about a set of collectible toys in the style of Mexican Jumping Beans - called Mighty Beanz. In the comment section of one of these videos, somebody mentioned that they made a Pokémon themed set. So onto eBay I went - and there I found tons of loose Beanz being sold from £2-£5 each - and a NEW, SEALED pack for £7!

Are you shitting me, I thought - and snapped them up within seconds. Since I bought them, I haven't seen another sealed pack on eBay for less than £20... I'm going to have really pissed off some collectors by opening my pack. :)


So as you can see, I got a Graveler (common), Beautifly (ultra rare), Kyogre (rare), Blaziken (rare) and Poochyena (common).

And here's some photos of the Beanz themselves, a front, top, back and bottom view. From left to right: Graveler, Beautifly, Kyogre, Blaziken, Poochyena.
Front view
Top view
Back view
Bottom view

No comments:

Post a Comment