I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

09/06/2016

Unboxing: 2015 Super Mario McDonald's Happy Meal Toys

Guess what I've got to unbox this time? :)

I believe it was around August 2015 that these toys were in McDonald's in the UK - I wanted to go to my local one and order 8 Happy Meals, a mix and match of hamburgers and chicken nuggets - ask if I could have one of each toy - then have a banquet with Shelly and Ash. But sadly it wasn't meant to be. Instead I found a complete set of the toys on eBay for a fraction of what the actual Happy Meals would have cost - and I didn't have to consume a vast amount of calories in the process.


So as part of this set, we had a Yoshi, a Luigi, a Princess Peach and four different Mario toys. There was also a Mario hat style visor which I stupidly forgot to include in my unboxing video. D'oh.


Regardless, I had a lot of fun unboxing this set of toys and having a play around with them:




Here's some pictures of the Happy Meal box:

And here's a closer look at the toys themselves:
Mario hat visor
Fire Mario
Princess Peach
Penguin Mario
Yoshi
Boomerang Mario
Mario & Coin Block
Luigi
Full Set

No comments:

Post a Comment