I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

07/04/2016

Custom Sims: Barret Wallace, Final Fantasy VII

Here's another of my custom Sims - let's stay within the world of Final Fantasy VII for a while longer, while I show off my Barret Wallace Sim.

As I mentioned before, I use no mods or custom content - just expansion pack, stuff pack and store content to make my Sims, as it's more of a challenge with limited items at my disposal.
Here's my Barret, a thick wristband thing replacing his gun arm - gloves, green trousers, massive boots, military jacket and his iconic haircut and facial hair.

What do you think? Care to show me how you'd make Barret in The Sims? Post it on Twitter and @MogAnarchy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment