I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

08/02/2016

Unboxing: Zavvi "Retro" Zbox

Here's something ever so slightly different from my usual Arcade Block unboxings: 

This is a Zavvi Zbox - a subscription service offered by the UK online retailer of games, films, music and stuff - Zavvi.co.uk. However, I'm not a subscriber to the service - I found this box for sale for A FIVER (or £5) on eBay - it was originally £20! 

Thus, I'm a bit late to the party on this one, this is the "Retro" Zbox, originally released in March of 2015 - see what I mean about waiting to buy stuff later if you want a bargain?

Unlike Arcade Block, the Zbox isn't just gaming merchandise, in fact - this "Retro" edition is the only one I've seen that was game themed. I'll keep an eye open for any future ones.

Here's my unboxing video:



And here's a closer look at the contents:
Pac-Man Blinky Pixel Bricks
Out-of-date Flumps marshmallow sweets
Lemmings door hanger
Sonic The Hedgehog socks
Sega Saturn notebook
Tango Fiesta Steam code
Zbox magazine issue #3
Joystick Junkies T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment