I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

18/02/2016

Glitchfest: The Sims 3 - Weird Stretched-Out Children

When I play The Sims 3, I hate controlling large households of Sims - I prefer to play with a household of one, so I can focus all my attention on them without having to juggle tons of commands at once. The only problem with this is I like to make a Sim of myself - and obviously, I like my Sim to woohoo with a Sim of Shelly. See how faithful I am - I don't even like a virtual representation of me to cheat on a virtual representation of her. :)

Anyway, because I opt for the one Sim approach, my Sim is usually celibate - so I did some research to see if it was possible for CPU-controlled Sims to share a house with human-controlled ones. Long story short - yes, but it's awkward to set up and temperamental as hell.

Basically, you have to use a lot of console commands and the Sim had to start as a toddler, then age up to whatever life stage you wanted them to be - and you have very little control over their clothes/hairstyle/traits etc.

HOWEVER - after aging up child 'Shelly' Sim to a teenager, THIS happened:
Fuck it, she can just have a wank. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.

    ReplyDelete