I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

16/10/2015

Glitchfest: The Sims 3, The Naked Private Investigator

The Sims 3 is a game that is prone to all sorts of weird glitches - I've had my game glitch out tons of times, but none of them have been all that interesting to document - mainly freezing and items losing their textures - but a few weeks ago, I experienced a genuinely entertaining glitch.

Most of the time, I tend to only play with one Sim and sometimes a few pet Sims - mainly myself - I like to try everything once, all the skills and careers, for example. So, I decided to try out the Private Investigator career on this save. For those who don't know, it's a career that came with the Ambitions expansion pack and allows you to solve crimes, all while rocking a trench-coat and wielding a magnifying glass.

Except, when my character went to put on her trench-coat for a case - this happened:
Yeah. My Sim decided to wander around naked. What I found odd was that she took off everything except a ring on her hand and a bracelet. My Sim, being me of course, also wears glasses - but she took those off too.
What made this even more hilarious was the animations private investiagators use - they sneak around on tiptoe with their magnifying glass, mooching around a public park looking for clues - naked.
What's also quite disturbing is that I tried to make my Sim accurate to me - she turned out a bit thinner due to her height - honestly, I think all Sims are like 6 feet tall - the only person I've managed to make accurate to their height and build is Shelly, because she is almost 6 feet tall - I kinda DO look like this naked... Just with a bit of a bigger belly - but the arse is weirdly accurate...
Don't you think it's odd that even though the Sims don't have any pubic hair/genital features or nipples - EA found it necessary to give her fucking TAN LINES around her arse?! 
Bear in mind, I don't use any mods with The Sims 3 - I have all of the expansion packs and stuff packs, and all of the store content I could torr- ...legally download - I have no idea what could have caused this glitch, but browsing YouTube, I'm not the only one it's happened to. 

And so you can experience the hilarity of the naked private investigator animations, here's a video. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. This stuff is down t earth, hats off buds out there. best wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. ดูหี

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. private investigator

    ReplyDelete