I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

23/08/2015

Cool Pac-Man Graffiti

I recently found this photo on one of my old phones - in the town I live (Middlesbrough), I saw this cool graffiti on the side of a Tesco Express on Linthorpe Road. Pac-Man and the blue ghost Inky, complete with a Tesco logo, for some reason.
Sadly, it has been removed recently, and all that remains is a vague blue shadow. This guy's street art blog has a photo of what the wall looks like now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment