I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

01/06/2017

Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - Gulliver

Today I'm going to show you around the RV of Gulliver; the sailor seagull who you frequently find washed up on the beach.

Gulliver is a local RV, meaning he shows up randomly in your campsite without the use of an Amiibo.

For blogs on other Animal Crossing: New Leaf RVs - click here.


The exterior of Gulliver's RV is painted in sea blue and patterned with flying seagulls - a nod to his species and seafaring personality.


The interior of Gulliver's RV has a beach theme, complete with sandy floor, beach chair and volleyball game.
Furniture for sale:
  • 1 piece of wallpaper
  • 1 piece of carpet
  • 6 pieces of furniture
Total cost: 24 MEOW coupons.
Ball (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can be bought from Harvey's shop or from RVs

Beach Table (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can be bought from the Island Gift Shop, or from RVs

Life Ring (Furniture)
(This piece is customised)
Can be bought from the Island Gift Shop, or from RVs

Sandy-Beach Floor (Carpet)
Can only be bought from RVs

Tropical Vista (Wallpaper)
Can be bought from the Island Gift Shop, or from RVs

Volleyball Net (Furniture)
Can be bought from Timmy & Tommy or from RVs

Wave Breaker (Furniture)
Can be bought from the Island Gift Shop, or from RVs

No comments:

Post a Comment