I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

11/05/2016

Unboxing: Arcade Block April 2016

It's time for my sixth monthly Arcade Block!

As I've previously explained; for a fee of $20 CANADIAN per month, Arcade Block will send you a lovely box of gaming merchandise, including a T-shirt. Shipping costs vary, depending on where you live, and larger T-shirt sizes cost a few $ extra - overall, my boxes including shipping, work out at about £24.

This one was shipped on the 25th of March and arrived on the 9th of May. Slightly longer than before, but it is coming all the way from Canada.

One thing I also noticed about this Arcade Block is that it had a different customs label; normally things shipped from another country needs to have a brief outline of what it is and how valuable it is - which in a way can potentially ruin the surprise of a mystery subscription box - but this one didn't say at all!



Let's take a closer look at the contents:
The Legend Of Zelda Mutlitool
Glow-in-the-dark Fallout 4 T-shirt
The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask mousemat
Assassin's Creed blind bag mini figure
Borderlands Claptrap Funko Pop figure
Battleborn pin badges
After I filmed my unboxing video, I signed into my account to see about the mobile phone cases. Turns out there was also a box to fill in your shoe size and UNDERWEAR size! What on Earth. I hope I get some cool shoes and some sexy underpants. Though I shall NOT be modelling THOSE for my Gamer's Wardrobe segment! :)

Stay tuned for next month's Arcade Block!

1 comment:

  1. That's like a pack of Fallout artillery! What else could be needed when having an amazing game night :D

    ReplyDelete