I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

01/09/2015

Ash's Birthday Cards: Skryim

It's time for another installment of Ash's Birthday Cards - and in less than 2 months, Shelly and I will be getting another two - my birthday is this month, Shelly's is next month. I'm predicting that this year Ash will draw me a... Binding of Isaac card. :)

Anyway, this was my card from last year - my 23rd birthday. At the time I'd just gotten into Skyrim. Ash asked me to send her a photo of my character - a sexy female Khajiit who I named Dahynraya. I wanted an authentic Khajiit name, so I used a name generator. To my knowledge, the prefix "Dahyn" means "thief". It's also a pain in the arse to spell. :)
So, this is Dahynraya relaxing in a bathtub filled with all of her ill-gotten gains. Seriously, it's not difficult to become a millionaire in Skyrim. Money money money - so many Septims and nothing to spend it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment