I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

27/08/2014

Pokémon Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge: Part 5

I fill the empty slot in my team with WHACKA, who I level up a bit on a nearby route until he evolves. Then I head into Saffron City. Spoony has a lot of fun pissing all over the blackbelts in the Fighting Dojo. I choose the Hitmonlee as my reward (because I normally pick Hitmonchan), I named him SLINKY. (Because his legs look like slinkys, right?)

Right, time for the Silph Co. Headquarters and its ridiculous teleport pads...

Well actually, I know which teleport pad is the one that leads you straight up to where your rival is waiting and the direct route to Giovanni. It's this one:
Regardless, Spoony easily dispatched the many, many, many poison types - which seems to be the Team Rocket standard. I managed to level up all of my main team (Spoony, Pinpoint, Leviathan and Spike) to level 40. We're awesome. :)

So, I grab the free items and of course, the Master  Ball - and quickly condemn it to the PC storage; for it is NOT ALLOWED. I also take the free Lapras from the Silph employee guy. She's going to be used as a lovely HM slave, namely for Surf and Strength. I name her MINERVA. Guano had eventually bloody evolved, so I replace him with her. :)

Finally, to complete my visit to Saffron City, I go to battle Sabrina. As this is the 1st generation, Psychic types have no glaring weakness, except shitty bug types - so I just battered the twats with the strongest attacks I had at my disposal - i.e. Thunderbolt, Dragon Rage, Thrash etc.

I feel that I should also mention that I finally found a GBC link cable on eBay. It took forever to get here, because it came from China - but I'm scared to try it... I can so see it not working, just like my other one... Gah, I just want a goddamn Alakazam!


TEAM: 6
STORAGE: 16
DEAD: 2


CURRENT TEAM: 
TL;DR:
GIFT - Hitmonlee, level 25, SLINKY

GIFT - Lapras, level 15, MINERVA

No comments:

Post a Comment