I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

02/02/2016

Gamer's Wardrobe: Knock-Off Indian Sonic T-Shirts

My Mam and Dad to to India a lot - apparently the markets that aim towards tourists are very cheap and are usually made up of hand-made things, such as hand-carved ornaments and hand-stitched purses, or knock-off products - Mam told me about a shop she found that was actually called "The Genuine Fake Leather Shop".

On one trip to India, Mam and Dad brought me back these, obvious knock-off Sonic The Hedgehog T-Shirts - one red, one blue - size large-ish. How so I know they're knock offs? Sonic's skin is yellow, for a start. :)
Apparently, they cost 500 rupees each, which at the time was about £6 each - not bad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment